Recommended Bouquet Sizes
The width of our bouquets are measured in inches across the bottom (use a tape measure to get an idea for size).
• The standard bridal bouquet is 9-12 inches (large/Xlarge)
• For our brides working with a smaller budget or simply looking for something “not too big”, the recommended size is at least the 7 inch bouquet (medium). We do not recommend anything smaller.
• For your Maid/Matron of Honor, the recommended size is the 7 inch bouquet (medium).
• For your bridesmaids, the recommended size is also the 7 inch bouquet (medium) if you prefer something “fuller” or “not to small”.
• For your bridesmaids/junior bridesmaids, the recommended size is the 6 inch bouquet (small) if you prefer a smaller bouquet (posy).
• You might also consider ordering the 6 inch as a TOSS bouquet, as some brides would prefer (simple ivory, no greenery, twine stem)
• For your flower girl, the recommended size is the 5-6 inch bouquet (Xsmall/small). Alternative designs: flower crown, corsage (NO Petals or Pomanders/Kissing Balls currently).
Side by side examples can be found in the "Sample Flower/Color" listing below
💙 Sample Flower/Color 💙